Terms and conditions, privacy and cookies policy
We know that your privacy is important to you. We understand it perfectly, which is why we prepared this document for you, in which you can find the terms and conditions of the service, personal data processing policy and cookies policy in connection with my website Moje Wypieki. In case of any doubts you can contact me at any time: email@example.com.
We care about your privacy, but also about your time. This is why, we prepared a short version of the most important rules relating to your privacy and its protection.
1. By creating a user account, commenting on the blog, making an entry into the guest book, taking part in a contest, subscribing to our newsletter or simply contacting us, you provide us with your personal information and we guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be shared with any third parties without your explicit consent.
2. We entrust the processing of personal data only to verified and trusted entities providing services related to the processing of personal data..
3. We use Google Analytics analytical tools which collect information about your website visits, such as the subpages that you have viewed, the time you spent on the website, and the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service.
4. Since using this website is free of charge, we display ads on the website as part of the AdSense/AdExchange advertising network. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service.
6. We use our own cookies for the proper operation of the site.
If the above information is not enough for you, you will find further details below.
The data administrator (controller) of your personal data, within the meaning of the provisions regarding the protection of personal data, is Moje Wypieki Ltd, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose, lawful basis and the data precessing period are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing (see: description of individual purpose of personal data processing below).
Permissions. The GDPR grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
1) right to access your personal data,
2) right to rectification of your personal data,
3) right to erasure of your personal data,
4) right to restriction of processing,
5) right to object to the processing,
6) right to data portability ,
7) right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority,
8) right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data, if such consent was given.
The rules related to the implementation of the above rights are described in detail in paragraphs 16 – 21 of the GDPR. The above-mentioned rights are not absolute and they will not apply to all activities relating to the processing of your personal data. For your convenience, we have made every effort to indicate the rights to which you are entitled as part of the description of data processing operations.
Safety and security. We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. We ensure that all security measures and protection of personal data required by the law provisions regarding the protection of personal data are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by any unauthorised persons.
Data recipients. We may share your personal data with our subcontractors, that is entities whose services we use when processing the personal data:
- a hosting provider for the purpose of storing personal data on the server, including inbox server,
- a company dealing with application programming and maintaining and providing us with IT support - in order to store personal data in the application and on mojewypieki.com.
All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data guarantee the use of appropriate security measures and the security of personal data required by law.
PURPOSES AND ACTIVITIES OF THE PROCESSING:
User's account. By creating a user account, you need to enter the details which are required to create an account. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary in order to create an account.
The data entered by you in order to create a user account are processed only to create and maintain the account under the contract of services concluded at the time of the account registration (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR).
Your data will be processed as part of your account for as long as you have a user account. After removing the account, your data will be also removed.
You can rectify your personal data processed within your account at any time. You can also decide to remove your account at any time by submitting a request for removal to the data administrator. This request shall me made via the contact form which can be found in the Contact subpage.
Newsletter. If you want to subscribe to the newsletter you must provide us with your e-mail address and name through the newsletter signup form. Providing this information is voluntary, but necessary to join our newsletter.
The information provided to us when subscribing to our newsletter is used in order to send you our newsletter and the lawful basis for its processing is your consent (Art. 6, par. 1 letter a of the GDPR) given when subscribing to the newsletter.
The data will be processed as long as the newsletter operates unless you will ask us not to send it to you, then your details will be removed from the database.
You can rectify your data in the newsletter database at any time and ask us for these data to be removed. You can do it:
- by clicking the link in the footer (at the bottom) of each e-mail
- by using the form available on https://www.mojewypieki.com/en/newsletter/unsubscribe
- by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and asking to be removed from the newsletter database.
Contact. By contacting with us through an e-mail, including sending your inquiry through the contact form, you provide us with your e-mail address (as the sender of the message). Furthermore, you can also include other personal data. Providing this information is voluntary, but necessary to initiate contact with us.
The lawful basis for processing the information provided by you is Art. 6, par. 1 letter a of the GDPR, i.e. your consent arising from the initiation of contact with us.
Comments. In order to comment on our blog you must fill out the form and provide your e-mail address and first name. Providing this information is voluntary, but necessary to comment on the blog.
The information given to us when commenting on the blog is used for the purpose of it being published on our blog. The lawful basis for processing this information is your consent (Art. 6, par. 1 letter a of the GDPR) arising from the comment being made by you.
The data will be processed as long as the comments are on the blog unless you will ask us to remove them, then your details will be removed from the database.
You can rectify your data assigned to a given comment at any time. You can also ask for these data to be removed.
Guestbook. If you want to make an entry to our guestbook you must fill out the form and provide us with your e-mail address and name. Providing this information is voluntary but necessary to make the entry.
The information provided to us when making the entry is used for the purpose of it being published on our blog. The lawful basis for processing this information is your consent (Art. 6, par. 1 letter a of the GDPR) arising from the entry being made by you.
The data will be processed as long as the guestbook exists unless you will ask us to remove the entry, then your details will be removed from the database.
You can rectify your data assigned to a given entry at any time and ask us to remove these data.
Contest. By participating in a contest you provide us with your personal data to the extent necessary to take part in the contest. The provision of these data is voluntary but necessary in order to participate in the contest. The data will be processed for the duration of the contest and they will be removed once the contest is finished.
COOKIE FILES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small text information stored on your terminal device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our IT system (own cookies) or IT system of third parties (third party cookies).
Some of the cookies used by us are removed after a session i.e. after the website is closed (so called session cookies). Other cookies are stored on your terminal device and will enable to recognize your search engine when you re-enter the website (persistent cookies).
You can find more details below.
Own cookies. We use our own cookies to ensure our website works properly. Cookies are used to:
- store the user’s session ID
- remember the logged in user for the period of 30 days (if the user agrees to it by ticking the checkbox ‘remember me’)
Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. We do this on the basis of our legitimate interest involving the creation of statistics and their analysis in order to optimize our website.
Google Analytics collects information about your use of our website automatically. This information is usually forwarded to the Google server in the United States and stored there.
You can prevent the registration of your data gathered by cookies by Google as well as their processing by Google by installing an add-on, which you can found on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you want to know more details about the processing of your data as part of Google Analytics, please read the support information prepared by Google: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Google AdSense/AdExchange. We display ads on our website as part AdSense/AdExchange ad networking managed by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
We do this on the basis of our legitimate interest involving the maintenance of the website, which is shared with others for free, and the display of ads on this website. You can deactivate cookies used for re-marketing as part of your Google account settings: https://adssettings.google.com.
Social networking tools. Our site uses add-ons and other social networking tools that are shared by social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Pinterest.
By displaying our website containing such an add-on, your browser will establish a direct connection to social network administrators (service providers) servers. The content of the add-on is forwarded by a given service provider directly to your browser and integrated with the website. Thanks to this integration, service providers receive information that your browser has displayed, even if you do not have a profile with your service provider or if you are not logged in at the same time. This information (along with your IP address) is sent by your browser directly to the server of a given service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
If you have logged in to one of the social networking sites, then this service provider will be able to directly assign a visit to our website to your profile in a given social network.
If you use a given add-on, for example by clicking the ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ button, the relevant information will also be sent directly to the server of the given service provider and stored there.
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy,
- Instagram - https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875,
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/en/privacy,
- Google - https://policies.google.com/privacy,
- Pinterest - https://policy.pinterest.com/en-gb/privacy-policy-2016
If you do not want social networking sites to assign data collected during the visit to our website directly to your profile on a given website, then before you visit our website you have to log out of this site. You can also completely prevent the loading of the add-ons on the page using the appropriate extensions for your browser, e.g. blocking Scripts.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the site and are not used by us to identify you.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site, and the logs content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorised to administer the serve
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MOJEWYPIEKI.COM
- These terms and conditions define the rules of provision of the services to the registered users by Moje Wypieki, which is administered by Dorota Świątkowska.
- The use of service and the registration is completely voluntary and free of charge.
- A registered user may comment, share photos and keep them on the website.
- Moje Wypieki shall not be liable for the content of the materials published by the users in their comments. The comments are subject to moderation and displayed once their content is approved.
- The users of Moje Wypieki declare that they have copyrights to all the materials sent and displayed in their comments and are fully legally liable for any misuse. Moje Wypieki shall not be liable for any disputes regarding the copyrights to the photos shared by the users on our blog.
- A user who registers his/her account in the service provides us (completely voluntarily) with an e-mail address, which is necessary to create an account or subscribe to our newsletter.
- The data administrator reserves the right to remove the user from the service by removing their account, without providing a reason for doing so, in particular in the event of a violation of the terms and conditions, applicable law or rules of social interaction.
- Any questions or comments regarding the functioning of Moje Wypieki or reports of incidents of violation of the above mentioned terms and conditions may be sent via e-mail through the correspondence form on the Contact subpage.
- The data administrator reserves the right to change the above mentioned terms and conditions at any time. Moje Wypieki website will be immediately updated.